2009-09-11

Review: L'egere UV Whitening BB Cream SPF34

It says "Water-proof,Sweat-Proof,UV Protect+Whitening+Soothing+moisturizing+wrinkle-free+skin cover"

According to its packaging, it is supposed to be Good For: Skin that needs protection,irritated skin by peeling and laser procedures,sensitive and troubled skin...sounds like something I need...

I have not been using foundation since my skin became red and sensitve.I used Palgantong BB cream color#20,from Hong Kong occassionally but find it too thick and "heavy" for me.

The L'ergere feels lighter,thinner and cooling compared to Palgantong's.

It does make my dark circles and spots on cheeks less obvious,but I still need some concealer if I really want better coverage.

Though it's not mentioned in their packaging, I found that It is good at concealing my pores,a bonus!

There is only one color,but it's supposed to "match your skin tone and present natural look after 15min",according to what's been written on the packaging.

It looks dark when squeezed out from the tube, but turns lighter when applied on my face. I find it slightly lighter than my face skin tone,but still acceptable.

Though it's said to have "Good Control of Sebum & whitening you skin at the same time", my T-zone,especially nose does shine just after about 2 hours.

The promoter said the Original version,with lower SPF has better coverage,but for me I think this lighter,whitening one with higher SPF is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment