2010-01-26

neighbour's kids driving me crazy

I used to be able to let B1 wait for school bus alone and come up alone after school.

Not anymore.

Since my neighbour's two boys started taking school bus with her,now that they are also in PM session, I have to accompany her to wait for school bus and pick her up from waiting area every evening.

The elder boy would instigate her to do lots of things,running around while wating,climb over fences to the plants (by asking "why didn't you dare to climb over?"), climb up 9 storeys of steep stairs with their heavy school bags,fought witht the two Indian boys from neighbouring blocks.

It's really driving me crazy. He even had the guts to tell me "If you are not here,we will do this and that...".

We really have to train and brainwash her not to be influenced by her "friends" ,starting from young.

No comments:

Post a Comment