2010-05-19

Notes Re: Booking SIA's tickets online

Hb booked SQ's ticket online. His meeting is on Thurs, but he couldn't get any air tickets back on Friday, so he's booked Saturday return instead.

Surprise Surprise..so I checked and found one flight back on Friday night....He insisted that he couldn't get any when he made the bookings.

I guess it's due to Airlines blocked some tickets for agents, so it's shown as no available flights when he booked, but by certain time if those tickets are not taken up by the agencies, then it's released back to their system again.

Anyway, Hb made a mistake of making me book for his hotels first, just in case he couldn't find and good and cheap one, so I have booked his hotel till Saturday.

When I found return tickets for Friday, and changed his return flight, the hotel is already booked and there is no refund for early check-out.Wasted one night's hotel $! Lesson Learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment