2010-06-03

GSS Haul from Watson

It's GSS! Time to stock-up some drugstore brands skincare/cosmetic.

The K-Palette Eyebrow pencil is my all time favourite.Selling at $13.20 now vs $18.90.

Loreal eye gel is meant to replace my long-time love Dior Capture Eye Gel which is discontinued.

This is my 3rd bottle.I find that it's hydrating enough yet not oily or heavy,and seems to help reduce my under-eye dark circles.

Loreal Matte sunblock SPF30 for oily skin is something new that I am going to try. So is the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. See that I have obsessed with the word "matte"? The oil on my T-zone by noon is enough to fry an egg,so I have no choice, though I don't use foundation often nowadays.

Loreal products are having 20%off,not very attractive discount, since Metro and Robinsons do have 20% their products regulary.

I didn't read any reviews of the Hada Labo hydrating lotion before buying,but I have tested it on B1's eczema's skin twice and could see the effects. When we were out for dinner and I noticed B1's forehead and around eye area getting vvery dry, I poured some from Watson's tester and applied on her. Could see her skin looks more hydrated after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment