2010-11-18

Order from triderma.com

Since the Triderma Eczema Fast Healing Cream proved to be effective, I decided to order more products directly from their website, after trying the samples that came along with those tubes Hb bought from Las Vegas.

I ordered 03 Nov 10, got free UPS ground shipping to VPOST, finally received it today,18 Nov 2010.

I requested for my items be packed into as small box as possible, and they gladly agreed,and gave me extrac sachets of samples, in addtions to the small samples already in their full-size products.

For info,direct international shipping cost USD20,via USPS.

I believe if the order is big enough, they MAY upgrade to UPS.

My order's supposed to send via USPS to VPOST, but instead they change to UPS Ground on their own initiative, since I told them I need to consolidate it with my other packages and ship from Oregon to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment