2010-04-28

Guy by Rabeanco at Ion Orchard

I chanced upon this store while going to SIA's office at Ion Orchard,a pleasant surprise to see Rabeanco store here, but we didn't have time to go in...

I love buying Rabeanco's leather bags from Hong Kong,glad that they are now available in S'pore!

Went there again on Monday with my friend. We both like eyeing a lamb skin 4-way leather bag,but in different colors,but we refrain from buying since I am going HK next month.Will check out the prices there since it's supposed to be cheaper in HK + I have their VIIP card.

Another 3-way bag I almost bought while in HK in Jun 2008 is also available here at SGD241.I didn't get it the last time since it was the last display piece then. Will have to check out again next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment