2010-09-23

Arrival of my New Longchamp wallet from Longchamp.com

Finally, I got my new wallet today 23 Sep 2010 at 3.45pm.

Yes, I kept record of all the dates for reference of how long it takes the online stores to ship,how long it takes to reach VPOSTUSA,and how long Vpost take to deliver to my doorstep after payment is made.(16 Sep)

My small wallet in a small longchamp box is place in

a 33x29x5cm box,which makes the volumetri weight 0.9kg,instead of the actual weight of 400g.

Item cost SGD374.52 (USD272),shipping fee SGD20.78,Total Cost SGD 395.30, a savings of SGD 95.70, since Longchamp counter is selling it at SGD491.

What prompted me to order from US Longchamp is not so much the difference in price,but more of the stock availability. Eeven when I put my name down on their "waiting list", there is no guaratee that the following 2 shipments has my desired wallet in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment