2010-09-04

Online Shopping from longchamp.com

I have cancelled my Longchamp wallet order from Magnums.net as I didn't want to wait for backorder period of 4-6 weeks + another 7-10 days from VPOSTUSA.

Finally ordered from Longchamp.com US site. More expensive than from Longchamp UK and from magnums.net,but still cheaper than buying in Singapore.

Anyway,Singapore's Longchamp counter can't promise that my wallet will be in the following shipment,which is end Sep,everything "cannot guarantee", so what's the point of "Placing Order" with them???

Just a note. Longchamp UK will not even ship to VPOSTEUROPE. Their system will match the shipping address against their database.Once they detect that it's not a Personal or Word address, they will reject the order.

Longchamp US doesn't have this problem. but it costs USD12 for ground shipping via UPS to VPOSTUSA. They shipped out on 03 Sep 2010 US time, scheduled delivery is 13 Sep. I probably will get it on around 20 Sep 2010?

Last check my credit card statement, my item is not even charged yet. So they ship out item without first charging???

No comments:

Post a Comment