2011-01-29

Rowenta Bagless Vacuum Cleaner RO6643

Bought this from Courts on Friday for S$369.

I have been "studying" and comparing various models from Philips,but ended up getting this which is totally not in my list.

Courts Lot 1 didn't have all the Philips models that I have been eyeing.Hb is away for business trip, so I have to do all the CNY shopping and spring cleaning all by myself, I don't have time to travel to other Courts or Best Denki, so I just "take" this and go.

I like that it's bagless,has HEPA filter,with parquet care kit,light weight at 5kg ,and compact. Anyway ,most in the store is considered compact when comparing to my 10-year-old Ossim vaccuum cleaner,which thankfully, has just retired!

The triangular shaped also made it easier for handling corners. One major CONS is that it's quite noisy at 82dB!

No comments:

Post a Comment