2009-11-17

B1 got her report book today.

The first thing she told me when she stepped into the house is "Mummy, I am staying in my class!"

Some of her classmates will be transferred out of her current class next year.So I guessed their school will continue to monitor the top 120 students in each level, and re-shuffle whenever their level positions fall out of their current class,even though from this year onwards, their school no longer states students' class and level positions in their report card.

B1 got Band 1 for all her subjects,even though Chinese is borderline Band 1.Based on marks,she's not able to take Higher Chinese,but probably because she still stays in her current class,so the school is giving her a chance to continue taking Higher Chinese.

Her aggregate and percentage only see very very minimal improvement,yet hb said she's going to get her reward...Nintendo DS! I am going to faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment