2009-11-15

Bertina is 15 months old

Weight: 7kg+?

Height:74cm?

>





The Guess Denim overall that she's wearing is a1 yr old birthday for B1 (Yes B1!) from my dear good friends. I am glad that I didn't give this away!

She's able to say and understand: sit,eat,play,please (pease),walk,shoes,clothes,books,bag,"gai gai",nice,daddy,mummy,jie jie,uncle, aunty, and various body parts,nose,head,hair,eyes,ears,neck,chin,cheek,fingers,toes.

She would say Ni 你whenever we say Ai爱, or You whenever we say I love.

She has no problem pronouncing one syllable words,but some of the two-syllables words,she would only pronounce the last syllable, Water=ter,carry= ry,TV=V.

She's able to understand and follow instructions, like asking her to throw papers into the dustbin,look for TV controller, keep her toys etc.

Her favourite song is Ni Wa Wa 泥娃娃, which I usually play from You Tube on my notebook for her. Whenever hb and I take out our notebooks, she would start saying Wa Wa.

I didn't let her listen to much music when she's still in my womb, no tai1 jiao4,but she seems to like music and dance a lot.She would turn around or shake her body whenever she hears songs and keep hitting the piano keys whenever Jie Jie's practising her piano.

Whenever we said Gai Gai or Walk walk, she would head straight to the gate and get ready to put on her shoes.

Her most-used Chinese words must be Yao4 要and Hai2 Yao4還要 还要,used whenever she wants more milk/food.

At around 8mths, she learnt to clap her hands for milk,at 12mths, she used baby signs,Milk and More and said More More to ask for milk.Now at 15mths, she would say Pease (please),and starts pulling pillow,or bringing pillow to me,to ask for milk.

She started climbing sofa,stools and chairs when she's slightly passed 14 mths.Just 1 day after I told my aunt that she's not able to climb up chair yet!

And like her mummy and Jie Jie, she LOVES bags! She would Always hang bags around her neck,walk towards the gate,wave and say Bye Bye to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment