2009-11-06

Review: skincare-Japan Cure Aqua Gel







Selling at SGD38 at Watson.One of highly raved about product in Japan, with 1 bottle sold every 20 seconds!

It's fragrance,preservatives free,and made up of 90% water.

Impressed after trying the gel on back of my hand,I bought it even without asking for the samples first.

The cashier still gave me a few sachets of the samples when I paid for it.

It works like an exfoliator.Just apply and massage very gently, I could see dead skin cells coming off, in the form of eraser dusts lookalike bits. After washing off, skin brightens up and feel smooth instantly! Whatever skincare follow on seems to absorb better and penetrate easily.

I've used it on my neck and feet and am satisfied with the results. Yet to try on my face,as I ow have sensitive skin,so will probably do a small patch test first.

Plan to ask hb to use on his face soon,as he seldom use mask or scrub,I believe there will be lots of dead skin cells coming off when he uses this gel!

No comments:

Post a Comment