2009-07-25

Allergy-4th time

Hb leave for China on Thurs,will be back on Sunday.

Before I send B1 for classes, I applied a bit of Prevage on forehead before my usual tinted sunblock and loosed powder.Why "a bit"? ...the third time I had allergy I sort of suspected it's Prevage(most likely the Idebenone in it),yet silly me still applied "a bit" just to test out, and did it at such silly time.

In the afternoon my face started feeling itchy when still at United Square.By late afternoon, when we were out shopping for B1's sports shoes, my forehead,nose,and sides of nose already turn red & itchy!

I have finsihed a tube of Prevage eye cream before, with no problem, even the Prevage for face,I have been using for sometimes,can't understand why suddenly my skin reacted to it.

My cousin said it's probably due to hormones change, as she never had food allergy to seafood, but now her mouth will be itchy and swollen when she takes seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment