2009-07-06

mourning...

Got the news from my neighbour at 9.10pm that her dad has just passed away.

Totally shocked! I was just out of shower, immediately lift B2 up and went to my neighbour's house.She's in the room with her 3 children,crying on the bed...

Yesterday, she just told me that her dad told the family members that he wanted to go hospital for check-up as he couldn't pass motion for 4 days.

He was diagnosed with Colon cancer on the same day, went for operations yesterday...and yet today he's gone...

I couldn't control myself and cried with her...I remembered him as a kind,loving,responsible husband,father and grand father.

Though they stayed in Malaysia,Kedah, he often took overnight coach with his wife, and sometimes brought along one or two of his young granddaughters to visit my neighbour's family.

In addition to their luggage, he often brought along bags of salted fish and ikan bilis, and sometimes even big ice box of fresh fish....

He didn't smoke or drink,looks so strong and healthy...no history of other illnesses and just gone so suddenly...

I had plan to make photo collage for my neighbour's daughter's birthday celebration these 2 days,.with their grandparents in the photos,since we've just bought a new printer...before I got the news...

No comments:

Post a Comment