2009-08-25

As if I am not Suay enough...

while driving on a narrow,2 lane small road,with vehicles illegally parked at the roadside yesterday,I heard a loud "Pop" sound,turned and saw my left side mirror broken.

Thought something,like a stone hit and broke it.

Knew I was wrong,when I drove my car to Toyota Bodycare Centre at Pandan crescent today,with B2 along.

The cover at the back's gone! I must have hit may be the side mirror of the illegally parked vehicle and the impact caused the cover to fall off,and mirror broke.

Changing just the mirror is cheap and easy,but with the cover is another complete thing. They need to spray paint the cover, which take about half a day! With B2,I couldn't afford to wait there for so long.Taking her+stroller+stuff to take a cab home first,then take a cab again down to collect is going to be troublesome.

Decided to just fix the mirror and cover, come for the spray painting another day, probably on Thursday.As Wed need to pick B1 from school after her recess for Julia Gabriel's Trinity Guilldhall assessment.Friday B1 has school in the morning session.

What is the damage? S$200+ to fix,inclusive of labour and spray paint, plus the time and taxi fare to make few trips to the workshop!

Sign...as if I am not SUAY enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment