2009-08-16

New Phone N79,N86 or?

Hb has a $500 Singtel voucher. He is still happy with his E71,not intending to get a new one.I am thinking of getting a new 5MP camera phone to replace my 6220 classic,which doesn't come with WiFi.

N79 seems to have quite good review,though it doesn't have Xenon Flash which my 6220c has.

N86 has 8MP camera,but the feedback from users at hardwarezone doesn't seem good....

I would only go for Nokia phones with Symbian OS, and camera must not be worse than my current one...so I am left with few choices.

I just found out that N79 is out of stocks in many places.The SA at 3mobile said N79 has been out for very long,and since there are many new models coming up recently,most retailers don't re-order N79 anymore.

Wonder if I should get N86 instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment