2009-08-26

Julia Gabriel's Trinity Guildhall assessment

Homework! Oh, Homework!

by Jack Prelutsky


Homework! Oh, homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you
away in the sink.
If only a bomb
would explode you to bits.
Homework! Oh, homework!
You're giving me fits.
I'd rather take baths
with a man-eating shark,
or wrestle a lion
alone in the dark,
eat spinach and liver,
pet ten porcupines,
than tackle the homework
my teacher assigns.
Homework! Oh, homework!
You're last on my list.
I simply can't see
why you even exist.
If you just disappeared
it would tickle me pink.
Homework! Oh, homework!
I hate you! You stink!

It's B1's assessment at JG today.Picked her up from school at 3pm, and she's to change and take light snack in the car on the way to JG.

When she practised reciting her poem in car, she suddenly forgot part of it,and her folder's with her teacher in JG.

Luckily,I called hb,passed the phone to B1 and asked her to tell daddy to search internet for the poem.He managed to find it,and let B1 practise over the phone.

At night, head hb praising B1 for having smart idea of calling daddy to search internet...When B1 told him that it's Mummy's idea, he just kept quiet and stop the conversation about the poem and test.

Anyway,B1 said her teacher commented that she did very well for her assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment