2010-08-28

Birthday Present for myself ...

My Old Longchamp wallet has been with me for MANY MANY years.

Time to change...to ANOTHER LONGCHAMP wallet.

I am very particular about what I want when comes to my wallet.

French Wallet style, in RED ,two billfold, lots of credit card slots, coin compartment and a ID flap for putting B1 & B2's photos.Onlly Longchamp has wallets that met my requirements.

I have just ordered this from magnums.net, at US$260,ship via VPOSTUSA.I estimated the shipping fee to be less than S$25.

I prefer the AW Carmine wine red, instead of the SS Chili red though. The photo shown is something of orangey brown.

Was told by SA at SG's Longchamp that this used to be selling at S$457,though during GSS, I saw it selling at S$470, and it's now S$491! No further discount, even though there is only 1 chili red display piece left.

This is going to be a birthday present for myself...from myself ! Hope my LUCK will come back after I get this LUCKY RED wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment