2010-08-02

My USA Haul via VPOSTUSA/Speedpost

Got the Scrapbook Fatory deluxe at 50% off, since it's an upgrade from an older version I own.

Int'l shipping cost US$60,crazy!

I shipped via VPOSTUSA, paid US$4.95 for ground shipping instead.VPOST charged about SGD18,including a SGD13.40 base charge.

When the package arrived at VPOSTUSA, I suddenly recalled those ointment for eczema and diaper rash that drugstore is not able to ship direct. Not to waste the chance to save on base charge, I immediately placed order from drugstore.

Total shipping for BOTH packages cost only SGD20.83, after 12% UOB lady's card discount.

skinstore.com always give 2 sachets of skincare samples.drustore.com gave only a sachet of vanilla bean latte! The ground shipping takes about 5 days to reach VPOSTUSA at Oregon and it's despatched via UPS, so online tracking can be done,whereas skinstore.com is mailed out via USPS with no tracking.

VPOSTUSA or rather Speedpost does have lapse in serivce this time. My first package arrived in SG before I have paid.The "Track and Trace" system shows "Attempted/Failed Delivery" on 28 July, 8.58pm, but I am VERY SURE I was at home that night and my door bell never rang and there isn't even and Receipt left at my door for me to call for re-delivery!

I called their hotline,were told all the customer service officers are busy, asked me to leave name,contact number and Vpost number and they will call back, but they NEVER did!

Called again to enquire about my first package,after even my 2nd package has arrived. Changed the time slot to S2 (2pm to 6pm),instead of their original scheduled 9am to 1pm. Told the officer about the first "attempted/failed delivery" and requested for an investigation, but till now, no response/feedback from them. I was even told that there is NO night delivery, so the system shows failed delivery at 8.58pm is "probably" due to rainning/traffic jam...

No comments:

Post a Comment