2010-08-06

Primary school children's Boy-Girl-Relationship

Recently B1 and some of her friends seem obsessed over the talk about Boy-Girl relationship.Who loves who, who kisses who,hold hands.... One of them,JY, even created Facebook Group " What's the latest rumous in School"., and exchanges messaged there and even SMS.

Late at 11.30pm, a boy still SMS B1 and said he loves JY 100% blah blah blah.

Frankly, I did have the urge to contact their mothers when I read all those but I refrained myself,didn't want to over-react.

Then one of her friend's mother contact us and asked to meet up in person, to discuss about the drawings she found that they drew. I suspect it's about those BG relationship stuff,but I'll have to wait till the meet-up tomorrow to see how it goes.

We probably need some experts' advice or some parents who has gone through this to tell us how shall our reaction be?

No comments:

Post a Comment