2009-06-18

Allergy Again...

17 June 2009 Wed

Same symptoms again,but this time I am pretty sure it wasn't due to food allergy.Probably due to the different brands of skincare I used together at night.

Went Bt Gombak to see a GP who also has certification in Dermatoglogy. He said it's "eczema", and should be due to the stuff I applied on my face for the past few days.Unlikely to be food allergy since only face is affected.

Gave me exactly the same ointment,1/4STCELESTRODERM/DIprocel 5gm, that he prescribed for B1 for her Eczema. Two type of oral tablets,Erlone Tab 5mg, Dexamethasone 0.5mg, which he said may not be safe for breastfeeding. :(

Like before, the redness and itchiness almost gone by evening, eyes are not as swollen by late afternoon.

Dare not apply anymore stuff on face, only the ointment & moisturiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment