2009-06-19

Review: Skincare & Cosmetic-SKII Whitening Source Transform Foundation煥白光燦粉凝霜


SKII Whitening Source Transform Foundation煥白光燦粉凝霜
Originally uploaded by VANnBER

Got this in Hong Kong in Year 2008. Singapore just launched it in 2009.

Cost : Case HKD 153(Original 170),Refill HKD324 (Original 360)

Selling at TWD1700+650 in Taiwan.

This product was snapped up everytime it hit the stores in Japan. It's highly raved about in Taiwanese Beauty Program.

I was recommended color 420, clear beige.

I read good reviews about it In Taiwanese Beauty Forum, but dissappointedly I didn't see or feel the results that others commented.

Probably it's due to our forever hot & humind weather, and my combination skin with oily T-zone.

It didn't last very well, doesn't have enough coverage, and didn't hide pores like what others said.

It also didn't stay well.Before noon I could already see the foundation melting away and look blotchy.

Some users commented that they could do without loose powder setting the foundation but I personally don't think it's workable for oily & combination skin. And not for our kind of weather, unless you are staying in air-con rooms all day.

Sounds good to have the whitening effect that the product claimed, but such are not to be seen unless one uses it long term.

Verdict? Will not buy this again, unless sebum secretion on my face improved and my T-zone is no longer that oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment