2009-06-11

Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

I love this oil-free moisturising gel.

Usually before noon,my T-zone would be so shinny & oily that the oil seems enough to fry an egg.

After using this, my T-zone stays shine-free longer. When it finally shows some oil,it's not as bad as before.

I applied a layer of this before sleep, and next morning, I woke up with shine-free T-zone as well.

When I wash my face in the morning, I could feel a sheer film on my face.Probably this thin film helps to "trap" the moisture in?

It's said to be able to apply over and under make-up, but it's very tricky to apply over make-up.You practically need to reapply whatever foundation or primer after re-applying the gel.

This is also good as a emergency hydrating mask. Apply a thicker layer and massage in after 5 minute and you will find the flaking skin smoothened.

This is great for our hot & humid weather, and for oily or combination skin. Not sure if it's suitable for very dry skin or for use in colder countries, or winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment