2009-06-21

Review: K-Palette 24Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner





I bought this eyeliner in Tokyo in Dec 2006 and have been hooked since. I used to get it directly from Japan through CP (Custom Purchase) & Spree, until Watson started selling them at SGD18.90.

It's not called 1 Day Tattoo for no reason. It does stay on whole day until you take it off!

All the eyeliner which clamimed to be water-proof smudged. I realised that I needed oil-proof eyeliner and not water-proof.

Though the Original Version claimed as oil,sweat,water-proof in its product information, I found that it's more oil-proof than water-proof. If you have it on while watching Korean drama, it goes off easily,and it doesn't need make-up remover meant for water-proof makeup.

Now, there is another Water-proof version, which is more water-proof & sweat-proof.

Comparison in Japanese

Loreal & Clarins Gentle Eye Make-up remover remove this easily. Moisten cotton pad with warm water helps too. Simple Facial cleansing wipes are also good for removing this eyeliner.



The pencil tip is firm but not hard and it's very fine, so it make's drawing a fine line a breeze. It's quick-drying feature also avoid the eyeline staining eyelids.

As it last really well, do not use it to line inner eyeline,it can be very irritating to remove. If you always keep the cap tightly closed after use, it should last very several months, as you only need very little to draw 2 lines, and it lasted the whole day.

I love this product so much that when it launched the Eyebrow pencil in Dec 2006, I find all ways to get people to custom purchase it for me from Japan. The eyebrow pencil doesn't dissappoint me either,but that will be another review.

No comments:

Post a Comment