2009-06-02

Allergy?

Last night I didn't sleep well..felt eyes dry and itchy,face seems hard & itchy, neck itchy...

After feeding B2 early morning, I got up and looked at myself in the mirror and got a shock of my life!

My eyes are swollen, as big as two walnuts,face red & swollen, though not as "huge" relatively compared to my eyes.Called out to hb, and he was shocked too.

The only two "new" food I ate yesterday was a small can of clams during dinner, I bought from Daiso,and a small piece of peanut pancake hb bought from Market St after work.

The swollen eyes might be due to the 2 cups of fruit juice and 1 cup of Milo I took before going to bed.

I didn't use any new skincare, not even the new cleansing gel that I just bought. So I am puzzled what triggered all these redness & itchines,and the swollen face & eyes.

By noon today, my eyes are not as swollen, though left eyes still a bit swollen, as can be seen from the "stretched" double eyelid.Face & neck still itchy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment