2009-06-13

Fiorucci 2 way leather tote and sling bag/ foldover tote











My best travel companion!

I got this bag a few years ago from Hong Kong's Fiorucci outlet in World Trade Centre.

This has been my favourtie travel companion since!

The neutral Taupe color goes with any out1fit.

The small zipper pocket gives easy access to tissue papers/wipes.

The bigger exterior pocket makes access to train pass,hotel room card and a small coin purse easily. I could even fit my Sony digital camera into this.

The bag is roomy. I could keep my family's passports, air tickets,wallet, make-up pouch,theme park maps, and even a small bottle of mineral water in it.

It is a messenger bag when I need those hands-free moments, especially since I travel with my young daughter all the time ever since I got this bag. When I need to take nice "tourist" photo, I carry it as a tote at the side.

I only wish that the longer strap is made of full leather,but then a few years later, I bought another Fiorucci convertible tote, with full leather strap, in similar color, and from the same shop...and at half-price!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/77498604@N00/2610197388/

No comments:

Post a Comment