2009-06-16

Ankylosing Spondylitis flare up...

My arthritis flare up again...

Since hb need to go KL on Tues, he accompanied me to see Chinese physician at Ma Kwang Clementi on Monday morning.

I was surprised to hear that my usual Physician Shen3 Ping2 has left. The one taking over her seems young and not as experience. I didn't have much confidence in her after I mentioned to her that I had A.S. and she told me that's the nerves being pressed on, which I know is not true.

The Acupuncture session wasn't too pleasant as well.I felt like she's just "trial & error". My confidence level dropped further.

True enough,my pain worsen at night instead of gettting better.

I took the bitter chinese herbal powder, stick plasters on my hips, put hot pack on my bed...still felt the sharp pain when moved at wrong angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment